Nutrifit wishes you a happy and active spring!
Make a fresh start this spring by getting more active! One great way in which Nutrifit can help is with its "Walk 'n' Talk with the RD" program, in which you get access to a registered dietitian for advice and answers, while getting regular exercise! Contact us for more about this program. Read more about it on page 2 of our latest newsletter. And remember that May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month!
For help with nutrition and fitness topics, see below for information on our free support groups:
- This month's free meeting of the Breakfast Club is on May 18 at IHOP on 6120 Roswell Rd., NE in Sandy Springs. Download the flyer here!
- Also join us at our free Fit for Life session. May’s fitness outing is a Beginner’s Tennis Clinic at 4 p.m. on May 18 at Sandy Springs Tennis Center on 500 Abernathy Rd.; tennis racquets will be provided. Download the flyer here!
- To R.S.V.P. and for more information on events, please contact the Nutrifit office at 770-395-7331.
| Nutrifit, Sport, Therapy, Inc.
created with your needs in mind! Professional and amateur athletes,
anyone with special dietary needs, and individuals who want to take
control of their nutrition and health, will find great advantage in
consulting with our registered dietitians.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for more about how we can help you!
Read More about Our Groups!
Nutrifit also offers ongoing groups for a variety of needs! See the GROUPS page for more about the Breakfast Club, Fit for Life, the ANAD support group, and more.
See CNN's "Child eating disorders on the rise," in which Page Love is quoted as an expert.
Watch this helpful About.com segment featuring Page Love, in which she explains "How to Interpret a Cholesterol Test."
Page Love is quoted in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's article about Burger King's new Bacon Sundae.
See the videos on the Leukemia Team in Training YouTube channel, with Page Love talking about everything from weight loss and gluten-free diets to pre- and post-run nutrition!
Page Love is available to speak to groups or companies about balanced nutrition and eating healthy, including "Weight Management for a Lifetime" and "Getting on Track with Your Nutrition." Click here to read more about presentations, or contact us to book a date.
Page Love named a Best Nutritionist by Atlanta Sports & Fitness!
|For Nutritionists, Therapists, Coaches, & Educators
Nutrifit offers handout kits for use with your clients. The handy lists, questionnaires, and fact sheets cover general nutrition, metabolism, eating and exercise issues, menu ideas, and much more!
Click here to order.
Sport-specific handout sets
also are available! Visit the
Nutrisport page for details.
A set also is available for disordered eating. Click here to visit the Nutritherapy page for details.
Small Sets and Nutrition Rx Pads
Two smaller sets of five handouts each include topics in Sports Nutrition, Disordered Eating, and General Nutrition plus a Sports Nutrition Questionnaire and Food and Activity Journal. They're perfect for trying out the Helpful Handouts!
Also available is the Dietitian Prescription Pad! It’s a great way to provide clients with your recommendation about foods, supplements, or vitamins they need to purchase.
Click here to see details and order.
Checkbook Journals and Reminder Note Pads
KEEP TRACK TO STAY ON TRACK! Our journals allow you to easily track your daily eating and exercise. Only $5 each, they conveniently fit in your checkbook cover.
NUTRIFIT DAILY “STICKY NOTE” NOTE PADS ARE HERE! These daily reminders are a great way to stay focused and motivated on your way to better health. The cost is only .50¢ per note pad.
Just call the Nutrifit office at 770.395.7331 to order yours today!
Nutrifit, Sport, Therapy, Inc. can help! Whether
you are a professional athlete or someone striving to eat healthy and
maintain your ideal weight, you cannot take your health and fitness for
Are you looking to:
Let our experienced staff take you to the next level of fitness and nutrition through:
- raise your metabolism while eating more food?
- manage the fat in your diet ?
- improve your athletic performance through pre/post training menu planning?
- increase health wellness awareness in your workplace?
- master the grocery store shopping and dining out pitfalls?
- get in touch with emotional eating and hunger using a "non-diet" approach?
- Individualized Consultations
- Grocery Store Tours and Dining-out Experiences
- Groups, Lectures, and Corporate Wellness Programs
- Virtual Online Consultations
- Phone Consultations
Click here to learn the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics' top ten reasons to consult a registered dietitian!